- The Deer Harbor Inn on the sunny side of Beautiful Orcas Island is the ideal vacation getaway. Built on a knoll overlooking the tranquil Harbor and majestic Mountains on the Olympic Peninsula, the Deer Harbor Inn remains as one of San Juan Island's most Historic Resorts.
- Built in 1915, the Deer Harbor Inn Restaurant is the gathering place for locals and travelers afar. More recently, two Orchard Cottages, the Cottage on the Bluff, the Pond Cottage and Norton Harbor View House have been added to complement the guest rooms.
- There is no reason to leave your best friend behind, the Cottages and Vacation Rental Houses are all pet friendly!
- All our Accommodations have a private Jacuzzi hot tubs or access to one. The cottages have fireplaces, coffee pots, microwaves, refrigerators and satellite/DVDs televisions.
- The Log Cabin Lodge guest rooms all have private bathrooms, queen size beds, handmade log furniture and are decorated with country decor and share an outdoor Jacuzzi Hot Tub under the gazebo.
- As you plan your day, the friendly staff at the Deer Harbor Inn is dedicated to help make your stay on Orcas Island memorable and fulfilling
- Orcas Island offers many Activities, whether you love to watch the abundant wildlife, shop the local goods, are an outdoor enthusiast, a connoisseur of fine food and wine or just want to relax be rejuvenated with a therapeutic massage in the Ataraxia Spa Cabin, the Deer Harbor Inn and Restaurant offers high quality service and amenities in a relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere.
- We now offer free Wi-Fi for your internet connections and a complimentary computer in the Lodge library and sitting room.
The Deer Harbor Inn